The second series of public listening events, to be held in October-December 2015, has been curated on the theme of ‘Inner Voices…Inner Worlds’ by Hugh Chignell.
- 8 October: All That Fall (1956) by Samuel Beckett, produced by Donald McWhinnie.
- 22 October: Under the Loofah Tree (1958) by Giles Cooper, produced by Donald McWhinnie.
- 5 November: Walk Right by Me (2002) by Christopher C. Harris, directed by Douglas Urbanski and produced by Claire Grove.
- 19 November: The Waves by Virginia Woolf, adapted by Louis MacNeice, produced by Guy Vaesen (1976; first broadcast 1955).
- 3 December: Spoonface Steinberg (1997) by Lee Hall, directed by Kate Rowland.